View Profile CelestOrion

38 Movie Reviews

Holy shit, this is accurate.

I like the voice-acting and the art style, however the main problem I'm finding here is simply how slow the framerate is. I'd suggest having a faster framerate for future episodes, however everything else is great in this!

Still wished we took the time to re-do the lines with Time8th for a better Robotnik, but it's just a pilot. We'll do way better on the future ones, haha. Good stuff all around

9 Game Reviews

Alrighty, I decided to save this review until I had beaten the game.

My first thoughts upon the title screen: I realized after a few listens that it was, if I'm not mistaken, a piano rendition of the song that played in the village in EBF3. I'll be perfectly honest, I'm in love with the piece. It was a great throwback to the previous title.

Upon starting the game, I was quite surprised that Anna was the main character. I was so used to having Matt and Natalie, shortly followed by Lance, but with how the story played out, it was actually rather fitting. I felt as if there was a good balance between the personalities of the characters.

While playing, I also realized that the battle system, in terms of menu layout, was actually refined a bit, and an option was added where it remembered the last skills that you used, which was great, because it saved me the time to dig through the skill lists each time. Definitely came in handy when using 'macros'.

I really did enjoy the music to this game. Hal did a great job this time around, which isn't saying much, since the music in the previous was also well-made.

The game had a great amount of length to it. Took me roughly 21 gameplay hours to beat, in which I'm thoroughly impressed, as I had yet to come across a Flash game with that much detail put into it. The only part that was a bit of a let-down for me was the ending, but in which you already joked around with based on the dialog at the end, so can't complain too much on that note.

I'm surprised in which direction the series will head after this, because from my take, I'm not sure what else can be done with it after Akron was defeated, and the 'Godcats' departed to another world. Anyway, I wasn't disappointed with this one, and I had the same feeling before, so if you do make other titles, I'm sure they'll turn out great.

Not sure if there will be a Steam version of this game, saw some posts here and there across the webs about one, but if there is, will definitely purchase the title. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what comes next!

Never laughed so hard before

"You are Basement Faggot, the Lost Pedo, destined to Cum Inside the Rich People."

Just...wow. Props to you.

Sorry to say, but...

All this really is, sadly to say, is Asteroids, as seen on the Atari. Mind me, it's programmed nicely, plays the same way, and it's smooth, but for the sake of arguement, wouldn't it be more rewarding to make a game more...original? Perhaps not so Atari-ish looking, and more radical, in terms of visual graphics? If you added some more features to break apart from the Asteroids-esque feel to it, and possibly enhance the graphics, I'd vote much higher on it.

57 Audio Reviews

needs something

I can definitely hear La Luck Spirito in this hardcore, but I also can hear originality in it, as well. It's a great piece, definitely keep up the great work!

Sounds great! Reminds me of the event music in Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2. Is it possible to request a looped version of this tune?

4 Art Reviews

Cute art style, great shading! I really like what you did with the screwdriver, too.

Oh, wow

I'd have to agree with Chronamut about it almost looking stolen, since you've done a great job imitating the style used for the Dissidia artwork! Even though it took you 30 hours, I'd say it was worth the effort! Keep up the amazing work!

Not bad!

You're quite the artist, I can see some detailed gradient use and shading! The only thing I have to say for improvement is to smooth out the outlines, it seems sort of rough to me, but other than that, this is great! Keep up the good work!

Castlecrasher0 responds:

thanks :D

Sonic Paradox manager, casual animator, gamer.

29, Male