The Battle The Battle

I can definitely hear La Luck Spirito in this hardcore, but I also can hear originality in it, as well. It's a great piece, definitely keep up the great work!

Toriya Hustle Toriya Hustle

Sounds great! Reminds me of the event music in Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2. Is it possible to request a looped version of this tune?

In our Place (rough demo) In our Place (rough demo)

Definitely fits the bill for cinematic moods. It's got great pacing in the track, somewhat a shame that there isn't a loop version of this. Tracks like this are what I'm trying to find for RPG Maker games for important areas/scenes. Keep up the good work, can't wait to hear more stuff from you!

BrCz responds:

Thanks!
Cheers!

[Sky Panda] Title [Sky Panda] Title

All in all, a great tune, perfect for a title screen as it is intended for, and I can recognize the similarities between this and the level select that you did earlier, but if you were to ask me, I think that the synth lead that you used in the beginning and carrying out through the piece could have been just a bit less harsh. Dampen it slightly, and I think it would have sounded much better with the other instruments. That's just my take on it, though.

Prexis responds:

Couldnt agree more with the beginning synth.

Seprix [Beginning] Seprix [Beginning]

Some pretty nice stuff here! Upon listening to the tune after the opening choir, the style immediately reminded me of something that you would hear in a Kingdom Hearts game. The atmosphere in the tune reminds me of a final battle about to take place, as if the plot is about to reach a climax. Definitely worth a favorite, in my book, keep the great tunes coming!

Prexis responds:

Youre good. Kingdom hearts was EXACTLY what I wanted the feel to be.

The Last Ship Short ver. The Last Ship Short ver.

I absolutely loved your original version of 'The Last Ship', along with many of your other tunes. I'm actually quite glad to hear you do a slightly different version of the song, and I think the touch up with the choirs was a great addition to the piece. Can't wait to see what you crank out next!

BrokenDeck responds:

lol Actually this was the older version. I reduced the choirs in the final version for some reason.

Pallet Town, Orchestrated Pallet Town, Orchestrated

Very relaxing.

I really like what you've done with the main melody of Pallet Town. The flute samples were great, and I like the vibrato used on them. Everything seemed to fit rather well together. Keep up the great work.

CheckeredZebra responds:

Haha, I appreciate that. Finding correct instruments was hard and I went with going with a few...lesser heard ones. xD

Thank you for listening, glad you enjoyed it :D

Sonic- Green Grove Act 1 Piano Sonic- Green Grove Act 1 Piano

No offense...

But it doesn't really sound like you've changed much from the original tune. Personally, I was hoping for hearing something more of a remix, so I was a little disappointed there. The pianos sound nice, but I can't really be grabbed by this tune, since I personally would rather listen to the original. Keep working on others, though. Don't let that stop you.

DrMackFoxx responds:

I see. Well, I don't really do remixes: just rearrangements of various songs and the occasional original tune, like Industrial Ruins and Reploid Deployment. I've got a lot to learn before I'm ready to really start tinkering with other tracks. Until then, I hope you will enjoy future collaborations between John Weeks and me as well as my original songs.

(HoS) Dance Off- 3rd WIP (HoS) Dance Off- 3rd WIP

Nice beat

I found this tune on the Newgrounds radio, and wanted to have it favorited on my main so I can go back to it easily. I like the rhythm and the instruments used in this one. What did you use for the orchestral hit sounds in the beginning? I've been looking for something like that for ages.

[Lavender Town Remix]* [Lavender Town Remix]*

Not bad at all!

I'd much rather have this tune in the Top 30 than mine, for sure.

This tune, actually, reminds me heavily of the style of music used in the Phantasy Star series, which is one of my favorite types. It's nice to hear an actual remix after a while of listening to revamps and MIDI rips, haha. Good work on the tune!

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks. It's not that I didn't enjoy yours, I guess I just get kind of mad when I hear an overly simplistic song make top 30 X_X.